Father’s Day Gifts in Oldham County
Let’s face it, sometimes it’s hard to find a gift for Dad for Father’s Day. Here are some local gift ideas found in Oldham County!
- A customized cornhole game from Louisville Cornhole Shop in Crestwood.
- Fresh, local steaks from FoxHollow Farm or Crestwood Meats, both located in Crestwood. Pick up some gun powder seasoning at Crestwood meats, too! Or visit the LaGrange Farmer’s Market on Saturday morning for a fresh treat for Dad. BBQ sauces, fresh meat, salsas, wine and more can be found at the market.
- A gift certificate to OpenRange in Crestwood. They have a GROUPON deal and other Father’s Day specials!
- A good cup of coffee or bag of fresh coffee grounds from LaGrange Coffee Roasters.
- Golf lessons or a golf outing at one of Oldham County’s golf courses. There is a GROUPON deal for lessons at Golden Tee in Crestwood! Other Golf Course options: Oldham County Country Club, Eagle Creek, Nevel Meade & Sleepy Hollow.
- Is Dad a music lover or looking to start a new hobby? Check out Crestwood Music Shop for instruments and lessons!
- Grab some new gear for Dad at Dizzy Dave’s East in LaGrange-UK and UL clothing, shoes, athletic apparel!
- Blooms by Essential Details in LaGrange sells Bourbon Barrel Brand food and drink items. Treat Dad to some bourbon Worcester sauce, smoked paprika or bitters.
- Sisters Tea Parlor & Boutique in Buckner is having a Father’s Day High Tea on June 16th at 6:30pm.